I'm so pleased to introduce you to my practice!
I know it can be hard to reach out, particularly when you're used to solving problems on your own. But sometimes we get stuck and can't seem to move forward. Therapy can make a difference!
What You Can Expect
We'll work as a team--outlining your goals, identifying what keeps you stuck, and then working on solutions. Through the process, you can expect to:
- Develop greater belief in yourself
- Grow your unique strengths
- Challenge negative, obsessive thinking
- Change self-defeating behaviors
- Develop a healthier relationship with your body
How I Work
Everyone has unique strengths, but when you're struggling, it can be hard to find your way. With compassionate support, honest feedback, and effective tools, I'll help you make positive, lasting changes. I love working with younger and older adults to overcome:
- Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating)
- Low Self-Esteem
- Substance Abuse
- Difficult Life Transitions
If you'd like to view a short video and learn more,
Take the Next Step
Whether you're looking for support and guidance through a difficult time in your life or simply ready to move in a new direction, please contact me to see how I might be of help. I look forward to hearing from you!